In this webinar, Alexis Comar and Joss Gillet from Hiphen present the latest solution Hiphen developed allowing breeders to locate and monitor every plants individually in each microplot, and compare their performances across their growth cycle.
It was an opportunity for us to show plant breeders how they can use this tool to get the following advantages:
- Early sorting: Be able to start sorting plants at a very early in the plant breeding cycle
- Hybrid sorting: Be able to sort plant lineages which that have the genes of interest
- Outliers sorting: Be able to evaluate a plant in its environment and remove outliers.
The webinar is structured around 3 key pillars:
- Plant-by-plant monitoring: How it works and why is it important ?
- Sensors: Which sensors and UAV equipment do we recommend ?
- Cloverfield: How can Hiphen’s Cloverfield platform help you to automate this solution and scale it to your entire footprint ?
We hope that you will enjoy this webinar about how to monitor every plants individually in a breeding trial and, as always, do not hesitate to get in touch with us should you have any questions or require any assistance with your plant phenotyping and crop monitoring projects.
Please note that you can watch the replay videos of most of our webinars HERE.