Hiphen is looking for a Business Development Assistant to contribute to the success of its international ambitions, particularly in the US market.
Joining Hiphen is an exciting opportunity as you would integrate a team passionate about new technologies and agronomy, at the service of the development of a digital, productive and sustainable agriculture.
Hiphen is a leader in plant measurement solutions for crop research. Since 2014, the team has been developing image analytics solutions that allow agronomic experts to monitor the health and characteristics of their crop over time in order to improve its performance. From satellites to drones through robotics and artificial intelligence, Hiphen's technological innovation is recognized and exported worldwide.
As part of the Sales & Marketing team, your main mission is to become instrumental in boosting business opportunities internationally. Your energy will be put towards project managing our sales effort to help us hit the right tempo from the moment we source a new lead to the moment we deliver a technical proposal and close a potential deal.
- You organize and participate in sales events around the world (tradeshows, conferences, etc) and consolidate any new leads met during these events
- You pro-actively source and gauge new prospects via social networks (Linkedin, Researchgate, Twitter, etc )
- You collaboratively work with our Campaign Manager team to produce technical proposals and rapidly become autonomous to defend them in front of clients and prospects
- You will be responsible for maintaining up to date the CRM (pipedrive) used by the sales team you will support
- You will collaboratively manage our sales calendar and carry out phone calls with prospects to nurture sales opportunities from cradle to grave
- You will also consolidate and maintain the overall billing schedule, and can respond to customers regarding enquiries about quotes or invoices
- You pro-actively suggest ideas to boost our marketing efforts and can contribute occasionally to content creation
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- You speak and write English perfectly (bilingual profile desired)
- Speaking other foreign languages is a bonus
- You aspire to work in a technical sales environment
- You have a good capacity to work in a team
- You have an acute sense of detail and analysis
- You are well-versed with Microsoft Office apps
- You are autonomous, rigorous, creative and curious